Q. Why doesn't my selected item register in the Shopping cart when I select it?
A. You may have a browser that requires updating. Remember these are Free.
- For the latest Microsoft Internet Explorer browser please click here
- For the latest Firefox Browser please click here
Q. Can I return a product if I do not require it anymore?
A. Yes, you may return any product for any reason for a full credit. (some conditions apply)
- The Item must not have been used.
- The item must be returned in such a manner that allows us to sell it again in first class condition.
- Items such as book covers must not be folded so as they crease. Please use good protective packaging and include your full details or a copy of your invoice.
- If you had Free Postage with your original order and now with the credit it falls below the $120.oo we will credit the full amount of the item(s) less any applicable postage rate.
- A suggestion is to discretely try and sell the item not required, this will save you return postage costs and place the item with someone who could use it.
- Goods that are faulty (even after use)please contact us prior to returning the item.