Placing an Order
Is the Active Products WEB site compatible with Tablets and Phones?
“Yes”. We have re-designed our Web Site so you are able to also use your Tablet or Phone to browse and place orders.
Why doesn't my selected item register in the Shopping cart when I select them?
When I went to pay for my order by Credit Card on-line I was unable to connect to the secure site. (You may have also received an error message.)
Your personal internet settings may be imposing some form of security including but not restricted to not allowing a Web site to shell out to another site. Try temporarily changing your internet secure settings to allow access.
How can I print my order?
After placing an order, you will receive a confirmation email which you can print for your records. To see your orders at any time, please login and got to “My Account”.
What methods are available for me to pay for my order?
Please see below for the payment methods. You will be asked to select your preferred method during the Checkout process.
- Secure On-line payment using your Credit Card – Visa and MasterCard.
- Cheque, Australian Money Order, Western Union.
- You may also print the order form and Post or Fax it to us with your credit card details.
Returns & Faults
Can I return a product if I do not require it anymore?
Yes, you may return any new or unused product for any reason for a full credit on the cost of the item. (Some conditions apply.)
- The Item must not have been used.
- The item must be returned in such a manner that allows us to sell it again in first class condition.
- Items such as book covers must not be folded so as they crease. Please use good protective packaging and include your full details or a copy of your invoice.
- A suggestion is to discretely try and sell the item not required, this will save you return postage costs and place the item with someone who could use it.
- Goods that are faulty (even after use)please see next question.
What should I do if I find a fault with an item?
If you have not used an item and there appears to be a fault or damage please contact us immediately for instructions for immediate replacement.
* Please do not return the item before speaking with us. *
If you have used the item and feel it is not within a reasonable time or usage before the fault occurred please contact us.
What method of freight is used? (Both in Australia and for overseas orders)
We use Australia Post for Both Australian and overseas orders.
Australia Post has a policy that if there is a safe location to leave the item they will usually leave the parcel. Otherwise, they will leave a card in your letterbox indicating there is a package to be picked up from the Post Office or Mail Centre.
Overseas items are sent via “Airmail” unless otherwise stipulated and delivered by your local Postal Service.
How long does it take for my order to arrive?
We endeavour to process and ship orders within 3 days of receipt of an order. Delivery times will then be in accordance with Australia Post delivery service. Please see further information under “What Method of Freight is used?” plus “Tracking”
What if my order doesn't arrive? Do I still have to pay for it?
No, we are responsible for the goods up until they are correctly delivered to the address specified on your order form.
Has my order got tracking?
Yes, your order has tracking. If you would like to know the Tracking Number please contact us via Phone or Email.